2. Personal Information
3. Updating Your Personal Information
4. Non-Personal Information
5. Usage Information
6. Messaging Terms & Conditions 7. Cult of Coquette Email
8. Opting out of Communication
9. Visitors From Outside the U.S.
10. Links to Other Sites
11. Modification to this Policy
12. Contact Us
Cult of Coquette honors the privacy of our customers and email list
members. Our ultimate agenda for collecting your information is to enhance your
understanding what information we gather about you when you visit this Website,
how we use that information, and the safeguards we have in place for that
The information that you provide during registration is used to provide you
personalized services. Account information that you supply will be used to
process requested transactions or to contact you regarding a particular
transaction. In the event of any illegal activity regarding fraud or misuse of this
website, Cult of Coquette reserves the right to disclose user information to law
enforcement and/or third parties if there is reason to believe the user is violating
the terms and conditions of our company, or where otherwise required by law or
by legal process.
Cult of Coquette may ask you to provide personal information when you
establish or update a Cult of Coquette, sign up for E-mail, enter a contest, participate in a survey, shop online (including the purchase of a gift card), check the status of an order, purchase and send an e-gift card and/or create or send a wish list or gift reminder. Categories of information collected include name, address, email address, recipient's name and email address, order information, telephone number, credit card information and messages or reminders you create.
UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
A summary of the information we collect about you is always available to our
account holders. We prefer to keep your personal information accurate and up-to-
date. To do this, we provide you with the opportunity to update or modify your
personal information including billing and shipping information by logging into
your My Account profile.
We may also request non-personally identifiable information, such as shoe size,
buying preferences, gender and/or age. This is known as demographic or profile
data. We may use this data to improve our site and/or tailor your experience at
our site, showing you content that we think you might be interested in, and
displaying content according to your preferences. While providing this
information is optional it allows us to enhance your shopping experience on our
Cult of Coquette and Queen Enterprises LLC uses the personal information we collect from you to deliver products that you have ordered, to fulfill requests, to contact you or the product recipient(s) in the event of order or delivery difficulties, for verification purposes, to respond to your inquiries, and to deliver services and information about our products or Web site, including adding you to our email mail list. In addition to collecting personal and non-personal information, we may also collect non-personal, aggregated information about subscribers' use of our site. This information is not personally identifiable and will only be used to find out how subscribers use our services and site. For example, this information will tell us how much time users spend on our site, from which other sites subscribers came, and to what other sites subscribers go. The collection of this information allows us to, among other things, to prepare for traffic load demands.
You agree to receive recurring automated marketing and informational text (e.g., SMS and MMS) messages from Cult of Coquette, including text messages that may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system, to the mobile telephone number you provided when joining or any other number that you designate. Consent to receive automated marketing text messages is not a condition of any purchase. Msg & Data rates may apply. Message frequency will vary. Cult of Coquette reserves the right to alter the frequency of messages sent at any time, so as to increase or decrease the total number of sent messages. Cult of Coquette also reserves the right to change the short code or phone number from which messages are sent. Not all mobile devices or handsets may be supported and our messages may not be deliverable in all areas. Cult of Coquette, its service providers and the mobile carriers supported by the program are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
Reply STOP to cancel. After texting STOP you will receive one additional message confirming that your request has been processed. You acknowledge that our text message platform may not recognize and respond to unsubscribe requests that do not include the STOP keyword command and agree that Cult of Coquette and its service providers will have no liability for failing to honor such requests. If you unsubscribe from one of our text message programs, you may continue to receive text messages from Cult of Coquette through any other programs you have joined until you separately unsubscribe from those programs.
MOBILE PHONE NUMBER CHANGE
In the event that you change or deactivate your mobile phone number, you agree to notify Cult of Coquette by emailing us at email@example.com.
If you are experiencing any problems, please email us at CultofCoquette@gmail.com
This message program is a service of Cult of Coquette, located in Los Angeles, California, United States.
- General. In the interest of resolving disputes between you and Cult of Coquette in the most expedient and cost effective manner, you and Cult of Coquette agree that any dispute arising out of or in any way related to these messaging terms and conditions ("Messaging Terms") or your receipt of text messages from Cult of Coquette or its service providers will be resolved by binding arbitration. Arbitration is less formal than a lawsuit in court. Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, may allow for more limited discovery than in court, and can be subject to very limited review by courts. Arbitrators can award the same damages and relief that a court can award. This agreement to arbitrate disputes includes all claims arising out of or in any way related to these Messaging Terms, or your receipt of text messages from Cult of Coquette or its service providers whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation, or any other legal theory, and regardless of when a claim arises. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, BY AGREEING TO THESE MESSAGING TERMS, YOU AND Cult of Coquette ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION AND THAT THESE MESSAGING TERMS SHALL BE SUBJECT TO AND GOVERNED BY THE FEDERAL ARBITRATION ACT.
- Exceptions. Notwithstanding subsection (a) above, nothing in these Messaging Terms will be deemed to waive, preclude, or otherwise limit the right of you or Cult of Coquette to: (i) bring an individual action in small claims court; (ii) pursue an enforcement action through the applicable federal, state, or local agency if that action is available; (iii) seek injunctive relief in aid of arbitration from a court of competent jurisdiction; or (iv) file suit in a court of law to address an intellectual property infringement claim.
- Arbitrator. Any arbitration between you and Cult of Coquette will be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act and the Commercial Dispute Resolution Procedures and Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes (collectively, "AAA Rules") of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA"), as modified by these Messaging Terms, and will be administered by the AAA. The AAA Rules and filing forms are available online at www.adr.org, by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879, or by contacting Cult of Coquette. The arbitrator has exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to the interpretation, applicability, or enforceability of this binding arbitration agreement.
- Notice; Process. If you or Cult of Coquette intends to seek arbitration, then the party seeking arbitration must first send a written notice of the dispute to the other party by U.S. Mail ("Notice"). Cult of Coquette address for Notice is:BEBE BOZORGMEHR, Attn: Chief Executive Officer. The Notice must: (i) describe the nature and basis of the claim or dispute; and (ii) set forth the specific relief sought ("Demand"). You and Cult of Coquette will make good faith efforts to resolve the claim directly, but if you and Cult of Coquette do not reach an agreement to do so within 30 days after the Notice is received, you or Cult of Coquette may commence an arbitration proceeding. During the arbitration, the amount of any settlement offer made by you or Cult of Coquette must not be disclosed to the arbitrator until after the arbitrator makes a final decision and award, if any. (e) Fees. If you commence arbitration in accordance with these Messaging Terms, Cult of Coquette will reimburse you for your payment of the filing fee, unless your claim is for more than $15,000 or as set forth below, in which case the payment of any fees will be decided by the AAA Rules. If the claim is for $15,000 or less, you may choose whether the arbitration will be conducted: (i) solely on the basis of documents submitted to the arbitrator; (ii) through a non-appearance based telephone hearing; or (iii) by an in-person hearing as established by the AAA Rules. If the arbitrator finds that either the substance of your claim or the relief sought in the Demand is frivolous or brought for an improper purpose (as measured by the standards set forth in Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 11(b)), then the payment of all fees will be governed by the AAA Rules. In that case, you agree to reimburse Cult of Coquette for all monies previously disbursed by it that are otherwise your obligation to pay under the AAA Rules. Regardless of the manner in which the arbitration is conducted, the arbitrator must issue a reasoned written decision sufficient to explain the essential findings and conclusions on which the decision and award, if any, are based. You and Cult of Coquette agree that such written decision, and information exchanged during arbitration, will be kept confidential except to the extent necessary to enforce or permit limited judicial review of the award. The arbitrator may make rulings and resolve disputes as to the payment and reimbursement of fees or expenses at any time during the proceeding and upon request from you or Cult of Coquette made within 14 days of the arbitrator's ruling on the merits.
- No Class Actions. YOU AND Cult of Coquette AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and Cult of Coquette agree otherwise in a signed writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person's claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
- Modifications to this Arbitration Provision. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these Messaging Terms, if Cult of Coquette makes any future change to this arbitration provision, other than a change to Cult of Coquette address for Notice, you may reject the change by sending us written notice within 30 days of the change to Cult of Coquette address for Notice, in which case this arbitration provision, as in effect immediately prior to the changes you rejected, will continue to govern any disputes between you and Cult of Coquette.
- Enforceability. If an arbitrator decides that applicable law precludes enforcement of any of the limitations of subsection (f) above (addressing class, representative and consolidated proceedings) as to a particular claim for relief, then that claim (and only that claim) must be severed from the arbitration and brought in court. If any other provision of these Messaging Terms is found to be unenforceable, the applicable provision shall be deemed stricken and the remainder of these Messaging Terms shall remain in full force and effect.
Changes to Messaging Terms
We reserve the right to terminate or change our messaging program at any time. We also reserve the right to change these Messaging Terms at any time and such changes will be effective immediately upon posting. Your continued enrollment following such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
CULT OF COQUETTE EMAIL
Cult of Coquette email allows you to receive exclusive information about special
offers, promotions, new merchandise, and other content related to our products
and services. If you're not already registered, simply complete our Sign up for Email form to receive these special messages.
OPTING OUT OF COMMUNICATION
If at any time you would like to stop future delivery of Cult of Coquette emails,
please follow the removal instructions located at the bottom of each message.
This will opt you out of receiving any promotional emails from Cult of Coquette.
Requesting to be removed from Cult of Coquette Promotional
Email will not prevent you from receiving email communications relating to any
online order you place at CultofCoquette.com, or other operational email
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
For your convenience, our Web site may contain links allowing you to access
third party sites. (E.g. Links to the websites of various shipping providers used to
ship and track the delivery of your order.) Links that appear on CultofCoquette.com should not be deemed to imply that we endorse or have any affiliation with the linked Web sites. Coquette is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites. We encourage you to review the separate privacy policies of each site you visit in order to ascertain how they treat user information.
MODIFICATION TO THIS POLICY
changes will be conveniently posted to this page for easy access to our
customers and prospects.
We are always pleased to hear from our customers and prospects. We are
grateful for any time you spend providing us with the knowledge we need to
ensure our customers are completely satisfied - we want you to return to this site
and to recommend us to your friends and family. If you have any questions or
feedback about this statement or about the site in general, please do not hesitate
to Contact us, via email: CultofCoquette@gmail.com